Main Purpose of the job
To generate business opportunities within Pharmaterials Ltd.
- Delivery of revenue based primarily on new business plus developing existing Clients.
- Seek new accounts and new business opportunities
- Develop a long term approach to relationship building
- Travel to meet new prospects and existing customers, must be willing to travel to the USA and Europe.
- Develop a network of contacts within the industry.
- Attend conferences as required
- Monitor the activity of our competitors
- Present the companies capabilities particularly in the solid state, screening business areas, formulation and clinical trial supplies.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the issues facing clients.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Director of BD and Senior Management.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the companies health and safety policy and principles of GMP where required.
- Scientific education with minimum Degree level in chemistry, pharmacy or related subject, with 5 years commercial sales experience preferably in a contract development organisation
- Scientific understanding of drug development and solid state characterisation and screening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels within the clients organisation
- Flexibility and drive
- Organisational skills
- Successful sales and BD record
Recruitment agencies need not apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.