Main Purpose of the job
To work on projects independently or under supervision in laboratories. To perform routine analysis using XRPD, DSC, TGA, GVS, Raman, Solution calorimetry, TAM & HPLC or any other instrument/equipment based on the company’s needs.
- Actively participate in day to day lab activities
- Calibrate and maintain all instruments in the department
- Participate in general lab maintenance tasks
- Ensure the lab is well stocked and resourced
- Performs job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory agency requirements
- Operate the said techniques and associated systems in compliance with documentation e.g. SOPs.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the companies’ health and safety policies.
- To maintain your own training record and to discuss needs with your line manager
- To employ the principle of continuous improvement and teamwork in day to day activities with colleagues
- Undertake any other duties requested by management
- To assist in implementation of company and management objectives
- To comply with management instructions and company policies
B Pharm/BSc, M Pharm/MSc, Pharmaceutical, Technical experience in XRPD, vapour sorption and thermal techniques. Basic understanding of or experience of working to cGMP preferable.
Recruitment agencies need not apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.