Responsible for the operational setup, operation, control, monitoring and cleaning of various manufacturing process equipment to produce solids, liquids, creams, gels and inhalation dosage form following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
Duties / Responsibilities:
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and report any issues.
- Performs setups, operation, disassembly and monitoring of processing equipment per approved procedures and/or batch manufacturing records for Solid Dosage forms (tableting, encapsulation) and liquids manufacturing.
- Operate the process equipment, following approved operating procedures and GMP principles; ensuring that these are adhered to all times.
- Proficient with different process technologies (Weighing, Mixing, Compounding, etc.) and unit operations within Manufacturing.
- Performs cleaning procedures on processing equipment and manufacturing areas using written procedures, cleaning solutions and materials
- Perform manufacturing, packaging and cleaning activities in strict compliance with written instruction, such as batch manufacturing, batch packaging and cleaning instructions.
- Ensure that all activities performed are recorded accurately in GMP records.
- Sign documents only when the meaning of the signature is understood.
- Escalate all issues to Production Supervisor who will, in turn, liaise with managers and Quality Assurance, as appropriate.
- Follow the SOPs strictly and complete all entries into the documents accurately.
- Take part in ‘continuous improvement activities and highlight any improvements needed for equipment and processes.
- Stay up-to-date with all training requirements as identified in the job-holder’s training plan.
- To work as a flexible and motivated member of a team.
- Ideally have a degree in a Science subject or minimum A levels (or equivalent) in relevant subjects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing company preferably in a pharmaceutical company
- Evidence of hands on experience in operating pharmaceutical solid dosage manufacturing and packaging machines
- Good IT skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Recruitment agencies need not apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.