Our experience in materials testing is built firmly on the decades of research effort of Professor Graham Buckton, who with his large research group, has published c200 full papers on surface science, physical form, thermal analysis, and issues relating to solid dosage form and inhaled drug delivery.
The work in this area can be adapted to what ever your needs may be, including routine physico-chemical testing, preformulation work, batch analysis, problem solving of formulation issues and many more.
Routine services offered include:
- Full preformulatiion, logP, pKa, solubility, stability, size, form etc
- Studies on batch-to batch variability in production / problem solving
- One off tests, rapid high quality turn around as you need them
- Individual tests to GMP quality standards – want X-ray or DSC or any physical testing to GMP, we can help
- Surface energy – IGC
- Thermal analysis, Hyper, modulated and standard DSC, TGA, GVS, particle size, surface area, solution calorimetry, high sensitivity DSC, state of the art X-ray diffraction
- Raman mapping / chemical imaging
- Rapid reliable excipient compatibility
Whatever your needs in the physical characterisation arena we can help, please contact us.
“We don’t just measure, we understand” – at Pharmaterials we do not just provide high quality data, but we work with you to add value to your development process.